Toyota MR2 G-Limited 1988.9 – Originally AW11-WJPQR
- 4A-GZE + E51 (swapped auto to manual)
- ATS & ACROSS LSD + ATS Clutch
Toda FS Coiloversnow: Tein Street Flex for SW20 custom setup
- Speed Star Racing (SSR/Tanabe) MS1R + WedsSport nuts
- F: 16″ x 7″ +26mm
- R: 16″ x 7″ +13mm
- Long Grayston wheel studs front + 13mm noname spacers
- SuperPro polyurethane bushes kit (KIT5145K)
- Power Enterprise Mag Power 2 oil filter (OF-03A) + noname sandwich plate for sensors
- Pivot gauges
- Oil temp
- Oil press
- Water temp
- Fuel press (not installed)
- Boost (not installed)
- AEM gauges
- Boost (not connected)
- Alpine receiver + Rainbow audio speakers + Kicker amp + Kicker CVT 8″
- Bride Brix for driver + Sparco Star passenger
- Nardi steering wheel + Nardi/Personal shifter
- HKS Timing belt (24999-AT009), HKS air filter, ARC cooler cap, ULTRA plug wires
- Dixcel brake rotors
- Front – SD Type (311 8122) – stock size – 258mm dia, 22mm thick, 47mm height
- Rear – SD Type (315 3271) – stock size – 263mm dia, 10mm thick, 40mm height
- Dixel brake pads
- Front – M Type (311 046)
- Rear – M Type (315 086)
- WedsSport braided brake lines + ATJ brake fluid
- Bigger crank pulley to speed up the supercharger + BMW 70mm idler
- Plugs NGK Iridium IX (BCPR6EIX-11)
- HKS or Fujitsubo exhaust. No catalytic converter.
- Joints Redline CVJ goop
- Engine Delron 5W40
- Gearbox Delron 80W90 (Before Redline MT90 + Redline Shockproof)
- Supercharger Toyota 75W90 Gearbox oil
- Brake rebuild kit front – 04902-17020
- Brake rebuild kit rear – 04902-17021
- Supercharger oil – 08885-80606 (replacement, read this)
- Thermostat – 90916-03090
- Fuel filter assy – 23300-19175
- Water pump – 16100-19155
- Timing belt guide – 13566-15010
- Timing belt idler – 13505-16021
- AC/ALT V-Belt – 90916-02370
- SC/WATER V-Belt – 99365-50950
This. website. is. awesome.
Hi, may I ask what replacement did you use for rear tie rod inner end?
I havent replaced them yet, they’re original 🙂
But when the time comes, I think I will pick two whole tie rod setups from matrix garage.
I have a vague feeling that toyota didnt sell just the inner tie rod. You had to buy the whole tie rod assembly…
No! Sorry! The rear inner tie rod end is sold separately, the part number is either 48709-17010 or 48709-17020. Not sure at the moment what the difference is.
I’m in proccess of creating something that will long for ever…Thanks for your reply!!
Just stumbled across the site. Love the AW11 build x] super clean!